With Sony just lately teasing after which lastly rolling out a brand new system software program update that enabled assist for Variable Refresh Rates (VRR) for appropriate televisions, the ball is now within the court docket of builders to resolve in the event that they need to up the graphical game for his or her titles. Tango Gameworks is likely one of the studios that has taken up the mantle, with a brand new update for Ghostwire: Tokyo that brings loads of enhancements, together with assist for VRR.
In essence, the usage of VRR will dynamically sync the refresh price of the show to the PS5 console’s graphical output. This enhances visible efficiency for PS5 video games by minimizing or eliminating visible artifacts, comparable to body pacing points and display tearing. So gamers can count on gameplay in Ghostwire: Tokyo to be smoother, have crispier graphics, in addition to diminished enter lag because of the VRR assist.
In addition, the brand new update additionally reduces the noise of the useful however incessant Tengu with a brand new adjustable quantity choice, a mess of bug fixes, and improved total efficiency. Be positive to take a look at the complete patch notes for the entire particulars.
In the meantime, if you’re nonetheless testing the streets of Tokyo, make sure you get some skilled assist from Twinfinite. We run by means of helpful suggestions like all of the Hyakki Yako places, how and where to soak up misplaced spirits, and train you all it is advisable to learn about Jizo Statues. For every part else, make sure you search Twinfinite.
- Ghostwire Tokyo Interview: Developers Discuss Folklore, Culture, Switch from Evil Within 3, & More
- Ghostwire Tokyo’s Side Missions Bring Its Supernatural Setting to Life (Preview)
- Face The Unknown in Ghostwire Tokyo’s Brand New Story Trailer; Coming Spring 2022
- Ghostwire Tokyo for PS5 & PC Gets New Trailer Starring Shinji Mikami & Petting Dogs
- Ghostwire Tokyo Reveals its Gameplay and Temporary PS5 Console Exclusivity