What is ElonTech? ElonTech is a relatively new blockchain project focused on the metaverse and NFT space. In this article, you can find answers to frequently asked questions such as what is ElonTech, what is it for, what is ETCH coin, what is it used for, how to get it. As Kriptokoin.com, we have prepared it for you.
What is ElonTech? What does the project aim for?
ElonTech is a relatively new cryptocurrency project launched in the summer of 2021. Built on the Binance smart chain, the platform focuses on NFT, metaverse and DeFi. The platform has a metaverse called “Tech Valley” which is still under development. The plots of this metaverse are currently in the pre-sale stage. The native cryptocurrency of the project is ETCH coin.
The services of the project, which aims to create a revolutionary blockchain community, are mostly under development. The platform develops projects in the field of NFT production and DeFi. The project, which does its marketing through the community on social media platforms, gives token rewards to the users who promote it.
What is an ETCH coin? What is it used for?
ETCH coin is the native cryptocurrency of the ElonTech platform. The cryptocurrency was created with the BEP-20 smart contract. ETCH will be used as the currency of the metaverse in development, to develop, build, buy and sell assets. In addition, it is aimed to use the token as the main medium of exchange for NFT trading.
What are the advantages?
- ETCH coin holders can generate NFT and sell it for tokens and earn income in the future Tech Valley metaverse game.
- It has ETCH staking feature. ETCH holders can have their assets locked in their wallets on the platform for a minimum of one year. Locked assets allow users to earn additional token rewards at maturity.
- The platform performs extremely fast processing. Cross-border transactions are confirmed in minutes. Transaction fees are very low.
What are the disadvantages?
- ETCH token is currently only listed on a decentralized exchange called PancakeSwap. Therefore, many investors do not have access to ETCH. Exchange listings are very important for the adoption and popularity of the token.
- Users who purchase ETCH for the first time must purchase a minimum of 50 tokens and add them to their wallets.
What is ElonTech? How to buy ETCH coins?
Investors interested in the ElonTech project are looking for ways to get ETCH. Users who want to buy ETCH coins must first buy BNB coins. After that, it should transfer BNB coins to a DEX like MetaMask. Users who connect their MetaMask wallet to their PancakeSwap account and transfer their BNB can purchase ETCH.