While there are many drivers behind the cryptocurrency market, it would be fair to say that investors care about developments in the network. In the market, which is in operation 24/7, various projects emerge and progress every day. It is observed that events such as stock market listings, network updates, various launches and community meetings sometimes affect the price positively. The list below includes the developments that will occur in various altcoin projects today. Here are the details…
There will be developments in these 18 altcoin projects
Network events, launches and stock market listings are of great importance in the non-stop cryptocurrency market. In the list below, we have compiled what developments are taking place in which altcoins today. Here is the list:
- A question and answer event will be held with the participation of Subme (SUB) founders.
- KuCoin listed Project Galaxy (GAL) at 7 CET with USDT pair.
- LBank lists Dingocoin (DINGO) with USDT pair.
- Orica (ORI) launches the DCL wearable collection.
- BitMart lists Dingocoin (DINGO) with USDT pair.
- Supremacy (SUPS) launches yield farming program.
- BigONE lists Volt Inu (VOLT) with USDT pair.
- Coinstore lists Celo (CELO), Celo Dollar (CUSD), and Celo Euro (CEUR).
- SafeCoin (SAFE) will broadcast live on Youtube and answer users’ questions.
- Orica (ORI) will be throwing a party for its wearable collection. The party, which was scheduled to start today, will end on May 8.
- WhiteBIT lists HeroesChained (HEC) in USDT pair at 17 CET.
- MEXC Global lists Solice (SLC) in USDT pair at TSI 13.
- mStable USD (MUSD) will hold a Q&A with Gelt on Discord.
- KuCoin will list Aurigami (PLY) in USDT pair at 15 CET.
- BlackHat Coin (BLKC) is launching its Merchant system.
- Edain (EAI) will hold a Q&A event with WhiteBIT via Telegram.
- MEXC Global will list Legends of Mitra (MITA) at 18 CET with USDT pair. With Listinge, the staking service will also be operational.
- Ergo (ERG) will hold a community talk via Telegram. The community will discuss the upcoming Ergo Hack Fest.