Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies started the last trading day of the week with a drop. While BTC slumped to $35,000, a minimum of 5% depreciation was observed in the prices of the largest altcoins. However, looking at the ecosystem regardless of price, various innovations will be made in the following 20 altcoin projects. Here are the details…
There are important developments for these 20 altcoins
As we have also reported as Kriptokoin.com, Bitcoin fell yesterday evening and saw the $ 35,500 levels on Binance. The largest cryptocurrency, which changed hands at $36,377 at the time of writing, has impacted others as well, with the overall crypto market dropping 7 percent. However, apart from prices, there are also developments in the ecosystem. Here are today’s major updates:
- Vulcan Forged (PYR), Assassin V1 will launch.
- KuCoin listed Stepp App (FITFI) at 11 CET with USDT pair.
- Step App (FITFI) will launch perpetual staking today, at 15:00 CET.
- Radio Caca (RACA) will hold a question and answer event with CoinTiger. The event will start at 13 pm.
- KuCoin lists Biswap (BSW) at 12 CEST with USDT pair.
- Coinsbit lists EDAC (EDAC) with USDT pair.
- Pocket Network (POKT) is holding a question and answer event via Fantom (FTM) and Twitter Spaces.
- KuCoin lists FUSION (FSN) with USDT pair at TSI 13.
- LBank lists Ulanco (UAC) with USDT pair.
- Celsius Network (CEL) will hold a Q&A with Paul Barron.
- Flux (FLUX) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter Spaces.
- Telos (TLOS) will answer users’ questions in a live broadcast on Youtube. The broadcast will start at 20 CEST.
- Biconomy lists Project Galaxy (GAL) in USDT pair at CET 17.
- LBank lists Transient (TSCT) with USDT pair.
- KuCoin lists H2D Dao (H2O) in USDT pair at CET 14.
- MEXC Global lists LOT.TRADE (LOTT) in USDT pair at CET. The staking process for this altcoin also begins at the same time.
- Coinsbit lists Asuna Inu (ASUNAINU) with mUSDT pair.
- SparkPoint (SRK) will make an announcement for the SparkPlay Tournament.
- Ergo (ERG) will hold a weekly update and question and answer event.