A new update is now live Mario Strikers: Battle League, bringing the game up to version 1.2. This is a big one adding a bunch of highly anticipated content to the Nintendo Switch soccer game. Players will now have the option to add Diddy Kong and Pauline to their teams, and a new stadium option and gear set has also been added. That will probably be enough for most fans, but there have been a handful of balance changes and other updates as well. Full patch notes from Nintendo’s official website can be found below:
See. 1.2.0 (Released on September 21, 2022)
- Added “Palin” as a playable character.
- Added “Diddy Kong” as a playable character.
- “Planetoid” stadium added.
- “Barrel” gear set added.
- Added “Striker Ranking” to the main menu. Compete by comparing your individual ability over a certain period of time with the “Skill Score”, which varies with your performance in online matches (except Battle Friends).
- The following content was added to “Strikers Club”.
- Now you can customize the supporters in the stadium. Access it by going to “Club Management” → “Stadium” → “Supporters”.
- Now you can use coins to watch fireworks and confetti when you score a goal or when you win a match. Access it by going to “Club Management” → “Match Celebration”.
- Adjusted the behavior so that CPU teammates could mark opponents more quickly.
- The order of characters is adjusted when you change characters.
- Adjusted the charge time of Perfect Free Pass and Perfect Free Lob Pass.
- Increase in the amount of coins and tokens you earn based on the results of a match.
- Changed the period of time to a rule in the Strikers Club which stated that a club would not be allowed to join a season if any member of the club was online within a certain time period from 90 days to 30 days. Has not been.
- number changed? Blocks that are thrown 2 to 1 at kickoff to the losing team when the difference in scores is 2 points.
- Adjusted the match making system in online matches.
- Made several other adjustments to the game balance and fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Pauline and Diddy Kong both originally appeared in different games from the Donkey Kong series. Pauline first appeared in the original donkey Kong The arcade game dates back to 1981, where he was kidnapped by a Titanic character. As for Mario, players must free him from the clutches of DK. Meanwhile, Didi Kong made its debut in 1994. donkey kong countryQuickly became a fan favorite.
Mario Strikers: Battle League Available now, exclusively on Nintendo Switch. Readers can see all of our past coverage of the game here.
Are you looking forward to running this update in it? Mario Strikers: Battle League, Are you enjoying the game so far? Tell us in the comments or share directly on Twitter @Marcdachamp All things to talk gaming!