An iOS 16 update that fixes problems with iPhone smartphones, as Apple promised published. So, what problems are being solved with the iOS 16.0.2 update, which comes to all iPhones that can run iOS 16?
What’s New in iOS 16.0.2
- Camera on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max devices may cause flickering and blurry photos when shooting with some third party apps
- The screen may appear completely black during device setup
- Copying and pasting between apps can cause more permission commands to appear than expected
- VoiceOver not available after reboot
- Fixes an issue where touch input remained unresponsive after service on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and displays
You can immediately download the iOS 16.0.2 update over-the-air to eligible iPhones by going to Settings > General > Software Update.