The iPhone 14, which was recently introduced as the new smartphones of the US-based technology giant Apple, has recently come to the fore with a remarkable issue. In the aforementioned error, the camera of iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max did not work properly in third-party applications such as Instagram and Snapchat, causing vibration and noise.
There was a new development on the subject the other day. Apple officials finally made statements on the subject. Speaking to The Verge by email, officials said they were aware of the issue and were working on an update. According to the statement of Alex Kirschner from Apple, the update in question stated that it will be released next week.
Problem with iPhone 14:
UPDATE: Apple has released the expected update:
Apple has released a new update for its iPhone operating system iOS 16 today. With the update bearing the “iOS 16.0.2” version number, the flickering problem in the cameras disappeared. The update also fixed a few other issues. According to Apple’s notes, the fixed issues were as follows:
- Camera flickering problem in third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max,
- The screen may appear completely black during device setup,
- Copy and paste between applications showing the permission prompt more than expected,
- VoiceOver not being used after phone restart
- Unresponsive touch input on some iPhone X, iPhone XR and iPhone 11 screens after service.
You can watch the problem on iPhone 14 in the video below:
Apple introduced its newest products!
For detailed information about iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus:
For detailed information about iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max: