Both NVIDIA and Intel will release their next-generation graphics cards on October 12. Popular GPU monitoring software GPU-Z was released for Arc Alchemist and Ada Lovelace series about 10 days ago. update took.
On this date, the flagship of the green team, the RTX 4090, will take the stage. Intel’s Arc A770 and A750 graphics cards are not likely to reach 4090. These GPUs from the A7 series will compete with models like the RTX 3060/3060 Ti. Both teams’ cards are currently available for review. Therefore, the GPU-Z update will also be beneficial for editors.
GPU-Z not only shows detailed BIOS, frequency or overclocking information, but also provides details such as power limit. It even has a built-in NVIDIA DLSS scanner built in.
GPU-Z v2.50.0 Release Notes
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090.
- Improved detection support for Intel Arc A750 and A770.
- Added support for Intel Arc VRAM temperature monitoring.
- Intel Arc temperature sensors now work better.
- When DLSS Game Scan can’t find any supported games, it will show an appropriate message instead of showing a blank window.